- Payment for consultation/treatment is required in full on the day of appointment.
- Payment can be made by Cash, EFTPOS, Visa Card or MasterCard.
- We do not have HICAPS facilities available. All invoices are individually itemised and can be claimed directly with your private health insurance.
- For Implant surges you will be asked to pay a deposit 7-14 days prior to your surgery date. You will be advised of the amount on the written quote provided to you after your consultation.
- For all Workcover, TAC or VOC patients, fees for the initial consultation will be required to be paid in full on the day of appointment and can be submitted for claim directly with the insurer.
- If written approval for treatment is provided by the insurer we will send invoices for direct payment once treatment is complete. Our scheduled fees are higher than what WorkCover, TAC or VOC pay, so there will be a gap fee for payment on the day of treatment.